Monday, September 7, 2009

Cranberry Chicken

-1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
-1 packet dry onion soup mix
-1 and 1/2 cups french dressing
-1 pound chicken breasts

Assembly: Wash and trim chicken breasts and place them in tins. Mix cranberry sauce, onion soup mix, and dressing. Pour sauce over chicken. ***When I make this at home, it goes in a 9 x 13. I found that a double recipe filled 3 of the 6 cup tins nicely.***

Baking day: Thaw completely. Remove board lid and plastic. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour, until chicken is cooked through. Serve over rice.

This is a bit different than anything we've had before. My family enjoys it. Hope you do too!

3 comments:

  1. This was AWESOME!!!!! chicken! Even my non-chicken eater (Valerie) loved it!

    Thanks, Suzanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, YUM. i loved this. after the chicken was gone, i ate just the rice with the cranberry sauce. i couldn't get enough. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad you guys liked it! Kay Ann- we eat just the rice and sauce, too. I was a little worried that people wouldn't care for this, so I'm happy to see some positive comments.

    ReplyDelete