Monday, July 20, 2009

Pizza

Here are instructions for the pizza I brought to the July exchange. Get ready, it's complex:

Bake approximately 30 min. at 350 degrees.

Think you can handle that? :-)

You may want to check the bottom of the crust as it's baking to make sure it's getting done. I went a little over 30 minutes because I like a little crisper crust.

For anyone interested, I got all ingredients at Piqua Pizza Supply Company. You have to buy in bulk (minimum of 10 crusts) but when making a large order (or if you want to freeze them), I think it's worth it! You can also get the sausage pre-cooked if you're short on time. I didn't think the prices were too bad either. They don't have a website that I know of, but you can google it for phone number and directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment