Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cranberry Chicken remix

I have to apologize! I forgot that we put a soup in between our beef and chicken meals. So, we have an extra chicken meal this month. I am a big dork. So sorry!

Anyway, I've made this one before, but it's been a while. This time I'm using Ziploc bags instead of tins, and I'm using a bit less French dressing. Hence, I'm reposting the recipe.

-2 pounds chicken breasts
-1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
-1 can whole berry cranberrry sauce
-1 cup French dressing (I used light French dressing.)

Freezing instructions: Place chicken in Ziploc bags. Mix sauce ingredients and pour over the chicken. Freeze.

Baking instructions: Thaw completely. Pour into a 9x13 pan. Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour, until chicken is no longer pink. Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment